To push app updates directly from App builder, you need to create a service account for us to be able to push the updates directly on Play Store.
- Step 1: Login to your Play Console Developer Account.
💡 You need to have owner access to Play Console Developer account to create service account json.
- Step 2: In the left panel, click on Setup and go to API access and choose a project to link.
In case you already have set up service account json, the screen will look something like this for you.
Step 3: Click on Agree and accept terms and conditions.
- Step 4: Choose a project to link. If you don’t have a project on Google cloud, create a new one.
- Step 5: Click on Learn how to create service accounts.
A popup appears
- Step 6: In the dialogue box, follow the link to Google Cloud platform and login with the same ID you have used in Play Developer Console.
- Step 7: Make sure you’re on the correct project in Google Cloud Platform. If not, select the right project from the drop-down at the top.
- Step 8: Click on Create Service Account at the top.
- Step 9: Provide a service account name for the same.
- Step 10: Click on Create and Continue.
- Step 11: Click on Role and select Service Account user and Service Usage Consumer from the drop-down and click on Done.
Step 12: Click on the three-dot menu of the service account you just created.
Step 13: Click on Manage keys in the three-dot menu.
- Step 14: Click on Add key and then select Create new key.
- Step 15: Select JSON in the popup that appears on the screen and click on Create.
The key is saved on your computer.
- Step 16: Search for API & Services on Cloud and select it.
- Step 17: Click on Enable Api & Services.
- Step 18: Search for Google Play Integrity API and select it.
- Step 19: Click on Enable.
- Step 20: Visit Google Play Console developer account and click on refresh.
- Step 21: Select the service account and click on Manage permissions.
- Step 22: Select App for which you want to provide the permission by clicking on Add app button.
- Step 23: Grant Admin permissions and then click on Invite user.
- Step 24: Go back to app builder and upload the .json file saved on your computer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.