For an app to be pushed to the App Store a developer account is required.
Here are the steps you need to follow to publish your app on the App Store.
- Sign in to App Store Connect with your registered email id.
- Go to ‘My Apps.’
- Click (+) > select ‘New App’ to open a dialog for new app details.
- Under Platform, select ‘ iOS.’
- Enter your ‘Company Name.’
- Enter ‘Name’ to be displayed for an app on App Store.
- Select ‘Primary Language’ as applicable.
- Select ‘Bundle ID' from the dropdown.
- Create a ‘unique SKU’ for the product. Tip: Use your app name without space and special characters.
- Select ‘Full Access' for User Access.
- Finally, click on the ‘Create’ button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.