Instructors are users who have course-wise access to your online course platform. An instructor account is created by the admin. Instructors are authorized to view and manage the ‘Course Builder’ and ‘Sales Dashboard’ sections of their assigned courses.
Please note that an admin can assign more than one course to one instructor and multiple instructors to one course.
Add new Instructor Account
Log in to your Left nav > Users > Instructors
On the right-hand side, your Instructors dashboard will open. From here you can manage all users assigned to teach one or more courses.
Steps to add a new Instructor
1. Click on the ‘Add instructors’ button on your screen.
2. A form will pop up here, enter the name, email, mobile number, and password.
3. Type the name of the course in which you want to assign this user as an Instructor.
4. If you want to notify the Instructor regarding account creation, click on the box as shown in the image below.
5. Now select the areas where you want to authorize the Instructor to take full control.
For instance, if you want the instructor to be able to edit the published courses, click on the box as shown in the image below.
Scroll down and see all the options. Decide where you want to authorize the Instructor and check the boxes beside those options and then, click on the ‘Add’ button.