This article gives you a step-by-step process to integrate webhooks within your course platform.
A webhook is a way for an app to provide real-time information to other applications. When any event occurs, it immediately delivers the data to other applications.
Steps to integrate Webhooks within Graphy
Login to your Dashboard> Integrations> Webhooks
Now, click on ‘New Webhook’ in the upper right corner of your screen.
Now, fill in the details as explained below.
Webhook URL: Fill in the URL from the third-party Application.
Description: Fill in information such as ‘Why this webhook is used’? This is majorly used for record purposes.
Example: If you have created a webhook to get the notification every time when a new learner signs up then you can write about it here.
Events: Click on the event for which you have created the webhook.
Here, you will find the option to enable 8 triggers which are explained below:
- New Learner Created: When a new learner signs up on your platform.
- New Enrollment: When a user purchases your course/package.
- New Course Published: Whenever a new course is published on the course platform.
- Course Completion: When a learner completes any of your courses.
- Course Item Completion: When a learner completes an item of your course.
- Learner Profile Updated: Whenever a learners’ information is updated within the platform.
- New Subscriber: When a new user subscribes to your course platform.
- Success Transaction: When the process of the course purchase transaction is complete.
- Init Transaction: When the learner has initiated the transaction for purchasing the course.
You can create a trigger on any of the 8 mentioned occasions. However, You are looking for a different trigger, contact our support team.
Select a single trigger or multiple triggers of your choice & click on “Save”.
Yay! Your webhook is created now.
Please Note: If a webhook fails 5 times, it will be automatically disabled. You can enable it later while editing it.
Edit or Delete Webhooks
In order to edit a webhook, click on the ‘Edit’ icon under ‘Actions’. Here you can change the status and the URL of the webhook.
Please Note: You can only edit the status and the URL of the webhook.
In order to delete a webhook, click on the ‘Delete’ icon under ‘Actions’
Please Note: If you delete a webhook, only the webhook will be deleted and not the logs.