This article will guide you on how to integrate Google Tag Manager to your platform.
Google Tag Manager is a free tag management system that allows you to add and manage your own tags for conversion tracking, site analytics, and re-marketing.
Steps to set up Google Tag Manager
To integrate Google Tag Manager to your platform, you'll first need a Google Tag Manager account.
Follow these steps to create a Google Tag Manager account
- Go to https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/tag-manager/
- Click on ‘Start for Free’
- In the ‘Account Setup’ section-
- Enter an account name.
- Select the country in which you operate.
4. In the ‘Container Setup’-
- Enter your website in the container name.
- Select ‘Web’ in the Target Platform.
5. Click on the ‘Create’ button.
6. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
7. Click ‘Yes’ on the top right to proceed.
8. Close this popup by clicking on the ‘x’ button in the top right.
9. Copy the GTM tag ID from the top-right area of your dashboard.
Now, let’s move on to the next step and see how you can integrate 'Google Tag Manager to your platform.
Steps to integrate Google Tag Manager to your platform
Login to your Graphy Dashboard > Integrations > App Store
Click on 'Google Tag Manager' in your 'Available apps'. Then click on 'Install in Graphy.
Then 'Google Tag Manager' will show up in 'Your apps'. It will require your attention which just simply means you have to set it up.
Copy-paste your GTM ID (as discussed in the 9th step) and then click on the ‘Save’ button.
Google Tag Manager will now show up in 'Your apps' with a green checkmark next to it.