TestFlight is a tool that makes it simple to test and provide feedback to the developer of any iOS app's Beta version before it is launched on the app store.
Step-by-step instructions to download the beta version of the iOS application via TestFlight is as follows:
1. Log in to appstoreconnect.apple.com and navigate to the My Apps section. Then select the application for downloading from TestFlight.
2. Now, go to the TestFlight tab. In case you haven't created your own group, tap (+) beside Internal Testing.
Then under Create New Internal Group form, provide a reference name for the testing group.
3. Click the + icon beside Testers to invite the user for downloading the beta application.
Note: For any users who are not listed under the testers list, first add them to the Apple account.
Once the users accept the invitation from their Apple account, their names will display on the top of the list added as testers.
4. As shown in the screenshot below, an invitation would be sent to the user's email account.
To download the application, click View in TestFlight button under the email on the iOS device.
Note: To install the beta version of the app within TestFlight, the user must download the TestFlight app from the App Store.
5. Upon app launch, a pop-up will appear inviting you to test the application with TestFlight.
Click Accept and then click on Install to set up the beta version of the iOS application.
Once step 5 is successfully performed follow the steps mentioned below to take screenshots of the courses listed as subscriptions.
a) Go to the course listed under the subscription.
Now click Buy to view the price of the course. Then select Skip under the alert box.
(Refer to the screenshot)
Note: Kindly, ensure any user isn't logged into the application while launching TestFlight.
**While logging in for the first time, a warning message requesting your Apple ID will appear.
b) Once you're successfully logged in, a pop-up will appear along with the description of the course purchase and a ‘Subscribe’ button.
Now take a screenshot of the device with the pop-up, and upload it to the Course subscriptions > under Review Information.