To perform a manual update for your Android app on the Play Store, adhere to the steps provided below. Nonetheless, we strongly recommend streamlining your app update process by referring to the instructions outlined in this article. This approach will only require 10-15 minutes of your time and can significantly reduce the amount of time you spend on updates.
Steps to manually update your Android app -
- Create a new build from the app builder by logging into your Graphy dashboard and download the app bundle (.aab) file.
- Open play console https://play.google.com/console/
- Click on the Production tab(Under the Release section) from the left menu.
- Click the Create new release button from the top right.
- Click the Upload button and select the .aab file you just downloaded from the App Builder
- Scroll down, enter release notes, and click the Next button at the bottom right corner.
- Make sure that your roll-out percentage is 100% and click the Save button from the bottom right corner.
- Click Go to overview if you receive this alert.
- Make sure Managed publishing is off here.
- Click send changes for review. Your app is in-review now and will be published once the app is live.